The French may be our foes when it comes to rugby, but we must admit they certainly know how to celebrate the ‘art de vivre’, - the art of living - Sumptuous food and superb wines shared with friends and loved ones.
Join us this Bastille weekend for a weekend country retreat with French twist. On Friday evening we will host a dinner inspired by some of the French classics. Our Sommelier will partner the meal with a selection of French wines.
Enjoy a relaxing, or adventurous Saturday before rejoining us in the dining room for another wonderful degustation dinner prepared by lodge Executive Chef Marc Soper.
Two-night rate: $3,235 including GST (15%)
· Two-nights accommodation in a Cottage Suite
- Welcome bottle of French Champagne in your cottage
· Evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- Degustation dinner, Friday evening, influenced by French classics, paired with selected French wines.
- French cheese platter and Charcuterie plate for lunch on Saturday
· Degustation dinner Saturday evening (not including wines)
· Full country breakfast each day