The annual Louis Roederer Champagne event is back for 2016. This event, in its third year, is always a sellout on the Wharekauhau calendar, and always a fun filled weekend of great wine, great people, and great cuisine.
2016 has been in such demand we have released a second weekend of this package in October. Now you have the oppertunity to join us on the 14-16 October, or the 21-23 October 2016
The weekend begins with a unique dinner that partners specially selected Californian and New Zealand wines from the lodge owner’s private cellar – The California V New Zealand Wine War. These wines will be paired with a multi-course degustation menu crafted by lodge Executive Chef, Marc Soper.
Stroll up for a relaxing country breakfast the following morning, before doing as much or as little as you would like for the day.. Rejoin us for the marquee Louis Roederer Champagne degustation dinner including the legendary Cristal Champagne, hosted by wine legend, Brett Newell, from EuroVintage, Roederer’s exclusive importers.
Two-night weekend rate: $2,750 including GST (15%)
· Two-nights accommodation in a Cottage Suite
· A bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne on arrival
· Evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes
· Friday night degustation dinner: “The annual California V New Zealand Wine War”.
· Saturday night degustation dinner: “Louis Roederer Champagne Dinner”
· Full country breakfast each day
· Late check out on the Sunday
Be one of only 13 couples to enjoy this special weekend!
Telephone: (06) 307 7581