Friday 10th - Sunday 12th September 2021
We have partnered the Wharekauhau culinary team together with three of New Zealand’s most iconic wine labels for an incredible weekend of food, laughter, stories...and of course wine!
The weekend starts with a relaxed dinner co-hosted by both John Kavanagh, TE KAIRANGA, and Paul Mason MARTINBOROUGH VINEYARDS. We will be creating a wonderful dinner around both the winemakers premier offerings or ''Homeblock' (Martinborough Vineyard), and 'John Martin' (Te Kairanga)
The Saturday brings a show stopping 6-course winemakers dinner with the extremely talented Blair Walter - Chief Winemaker for FELTON ROAD. So often they are sold out as soon as they release a vintage, and we are privileged to have Blair join us for the weekend and share some of his favorite bottles from the famous Felton Road cellar!
Enjoy a late check out of 12 noon on the 12th, or check in with the lodge about our third night special rate for those looking for just one more night away
Two-night weekend Rate: $3,645 per couple per weekend
· Two nights accommodation in a Cottage Suites
· Long table ‘Tasting menu’ dinners on Friday and Saturday evenings
· Paired Martinborough Vineyard & Te Kairanga Wines on the Friday evening, hosted by Paul Mason & John Kavangh
· Paired Felton Road Wines on the Saturday evening, hosted by Blair Walter
· Full country breakfast each morning
· Take-home special twin pack of Lighthouse Gins
· Minibar – excluding wine and spirits
· GST (15%)