A true reward - An unforgettable experience!
Wharekauhau has played host to a number of special events, each one being very unique in terms of their requirements, and the desired purpose of the event. For one large group we relocated various local winemakers, cheese makers, artisan chocolate makers, olive oil producers and local musicians as well as creating a miniature sunset jazz festival in the pool complex.
Another occasion was to mark the anniversary of a Sydney-based company, where we arranged private air charter into Wellington and organized a week of special Wharekauhau events for them (including an international band who performed live).
Sample Schedule – Three night incentive program
- Arrive at Wharekauhau via helicopter and settle into Cottage Suites
- Enjoy evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes, followed by a five course dinner
- Start they day with a farmhouse breakfast in the Country Kitchen.
- Venture out on a guided farm tour of the property
- Join us at the lodge as we have one of our local vintners host a private wine-makers dinner.
- Hearty breakfast in the Country Kitchen
- Head North to the small village of Martinborough and enjoy a day of wine tasting, cellar touring, and lazy-lunching
- Relaxed BBQ dinner in the lodge courtyard
- Join us for a final breakfast in the Country Kitchen
- Departing Wharekauhau via road transfer to Wellington.